Music & Worship Ministries
- Rehearses each Wednesday at 7:15p.m. in the choir room. Performs in the 11:00 worship service weekly and for special seasonal events. This group's primary function is to glorify God and encourage and inspire worshippers who gather in our worship services each week through choral music. No audition is necesary - the only requirement is a love of God and and desire to praise Him in song.
- Instrumental "rhythm section" group that accompanies congregational music in both our 8:30 and 11:00 worship services each week.
Senior Adult Choir
- The purpose of the Senior Adult Choir is to take music and worship experiences outside of the walls of the church to local and regional nursing homes, senior groups, and churches. With a focus on traditional hymns and choral music, this group of senior adults seeks to bring smiles to the faces of those who may often otherwise be forgotten or neglected, reminding them through music of the joy they can find in Jesus Christ, and of the promises of hope and heaven. This group meets two-three times monthly on a rotating schedule. Call the church office for the current schedule. We also occasionally partner with two other area churches and perform all across the region.
- Meets weekly in the choir room at 6:30 p.m. Open to children in grades 1-6, this group seeks to use exciting and upbeat music to teach Biblical truths and to train future worship leaders. Children will experience music that features singing, movement, sign language, and instuments. This group performs seasonally and participants are also given the opportunity to attend a weeklong summer children's choir day-camp.
- Meets weekly at 6:30p.m. in room 404. Open to potty-trained children age 3 - Kindergarten. Using movement, music, and crafts, preschoolers are introduced to simple truths about God and his love. This group performs seasonally.
Youth Worship BanD
- Our newest musical organization, this group focuses on contemporary praise and worship BY youth and FOR youth. Currently the group performs in special Sunday evening events and for youth retreats.